Grandma’s Frozen Cheesecake
Grandma's Amazing Frozen Cheesecake
Write a review
- Blend 3 Packs of Graham Crackers in a blender. One Pack at a time. Melt 3-4 T of Butter and mix into cracker crumbs. Place in 11×13 baking pan. Leave about 1 cup out for top!
- Beat cream cheese together and add 1 cups sugar and 1 T Vanilla. Beat until Smooth.
- Whip one quart Heavy Whipping Cream. I used my blender, but you can also use had mixers. Right before it reaches peaks add 1/4 cup sugar. Beat until stiff peaks.
- Fold together cream and cheese mixture. Pour onto Graham Cracker mixture and smooth out. Add the rest of the Grahams crackers by sprinkling them on top.
- Wrap tightly in saran wrap and place in freezer for 3-4 hours. Before serving make the strawberry syrup. Place 2 cups frozen or fresh strawberries in a blender, add 1/4 c of sugar.
- When time to serve, cut each piece and then top with Strawberries!
The Mama Birds http://themamabirds.com/
Pages: 1 2